Day One Capital one of Central Europe’s leading early-stage Venture Capital investor is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The key responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer are to overview the financial, administrative and risk management operations of the company. He/she works closely with the management to ensure that the organization is operates within budget while achieving ambitious metrics aligned with its strategy. He/she is responsible for maintaining investor relations and reporting towards the financial authorities and various stakeholders.
- Assist in formulating the company’s financial planning in line with strategic goals
- Monitor the direct implementation of financial and investment plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Communicate with the accounting, legal, and tax related service providers on behalf of the company
- Collect and review portfolio company financial reports and ensure their quality
- Create reporting system and framework in line with investors’ requirements
- Report financial results to the board of directors and investors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Assemble investment deck for potential investors
The candidate CFO should have a master’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration and 2+ years relevant business experience. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills in English. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant industry specific and international experience.
What DayOne Family offers:
- Working in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Shaping the future by building companies and organizations from scratch
- Competitive salaries and incentive plans
- Pursuing an international career path in a multicultural community
How to apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter (1 page max.) by email.